Due to increased workload, we’re excited to be recruiting for the following positions: –
- PRODUCER – TV COMMERCIALS AND CORPORATE VIDEOS (job description below).
PRODUCER – TV Commercials, Content and Corporate Videos
Salary: Dependent on Experience (minimum of 2 years’ experience required)
Full-time position (with 3-month probationary period)
Closing Date for Applications: We are looking to fill this vacancy immediately so please send CVs as soon as possible.
Equinox are currently looking for a Producer to join the team full time. We are looking for confident, creative, and highly-motivated individual to join our fast-paced Content Production team at MediaCityUK.
The primary duty of the Producer is to manage projects, staying within budget and schedule. They provide the main point for client contact, and are responsible for the overall strategy for a successful delivery. Along with the Director, and the Executive Producer, the Producer is one of the key personnel on a project.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, this role provides a great opportunity to work with a talented team on exciting projects, whilst managing a production team that can range from a single Production Assistant, to a team of Coordinators and a Production Manager. Problem solving, confident client handling and the ability to see the bigger picture are the key skills for this role.
So, if you are someone who is forward facing, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be part of a growing team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV (no more than two pages in length) and a covering email (please keep it brief and to the point) to our talent email address.
Closing Date for Applications: We are interviewing immediately so please send CVs as soon as possible.
- Maintaining overview schedule and delivery oversight for all project departments, including budgeting, scheduling, casting, crew and kit hire.
- Serving as the main point of coordination and contact between the day-to-day production team and the client.
- Clearcast management from script to final TV commercial.
- Managing client expectations and the Director’s vision within budget.
- Manage small team of junior production staff.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an advertising/commercial environment as a Producer.
- Experience of working with Clearcast / Copy Central is essential to this role.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines across concurrent projects is essential.
- The ability to interact with Directors, Suppliers, and Post-Production suppliers, to determine creative and technical requirements of projects is integral to this role.
- The ability to problem solve, take ownership of issues and seek to drive to resolution.
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude in the face of challenging situations is vital.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to efficiently use MacBooks and Microsoft office.
- Full clean driving licence and access to own method of transport.
Please note all applicants at time of application must have full working rights for the UK and hold an appropriate visa where applicable.
- IMD Cloud
So, if you are someone who is forward facing, thrives in a fast paced environment, has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and wants to be part of a growing team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com
TV Production Office Assistant – thank you to all those who applied for this role. This vacancy has now been filled.